Rayan's blog
About me
Hello, my name is Rayan Rahli and I am 18 years old. I have been studying sciences for one year at Montmorency College in Laval. My program focuses on the development of the scientific mind. More specifically in biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics. I plan to complete my program in two and a half sessions to give myself a little more time to get good grades for a better "Cote r". I plan to go to university in the field of architecture and then start my own business related to my profession.
About this blog
In this blog, I will talk about what I like about this program, interesting tips to know about CEGEP, why I decided to go to university to study architecture and how I plan to start my own business. If you are interested in architecture and entrepreneurship or just interested in CEGEP and university you are in the right place. So, don't forget to subscribe and comment! 💬👍
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire